Sunday, December 19, 2010

Need to access

I have things to do before the end of this year ,,, first of all I wanted to go to the our local doctor to get a referral for my boy to go to the pediatrician so I can get the Item 135 for kid's with Autism .
The new items are available to treat children under 13 years of age with autism or any other pervasive developmental disorder, such as Rett's disorder, Asperger's syndrome or childhood disintegrative disorder. Consultant psychiatrists and paediatricians will also be able to refer children to eligible psychologists, speech pathologists and occupational therapists for assistance with diagnosis or contribution to a treatment plan, and early intervention treatment.

This is done here in Australia and can be accessible for kids who have Autism, there are heaps of stuff to help those who have disability ,, just need to seek and learn more about it and how they can help ,,, I dont know how it works in the US ,, I was looking at the ssdi Social Security Disability Insurance and how it works ,, anyway ,, its good that there are ways to help those who are in need ..

So I make sure that my boy can continue his Speech therapy and gain confidence through the said process...

No comments:

Post a Comment